FAN 54.1 (First Amendment News) Supreme Court: Latest Orders List — Free Expression Cases Remain on Docket
The Court just released its latest orders list and took no action on the pending petitions listed below.
→ The next Court Conference is scheduled for April 17th and oral arguments are scheduled for April 20th.
THE COURT’S 2014-15 FREE EXPRESSION DOCKET
- Elonis v. United States (argued on 12-1-14)
- Williams-Yulee v. The Florida Bar (argued 1-20-15)
- Reed v. Town of Gilbert (argued on 1-12-15)
- Walker v. Texas Division, Sons of Confederate Veterans (license plate case) (argued 3-23-15)
- Berger v. American Civil Liberties Union of North Carolina (license plate case)
- Thayer v. City of Worcester
- Friedrichs v. California Teachers Association, et al.
- Apel v. United States (Erwin Chemerinsky, counsel of record)
- Dariano v. Morgan Hill Unified School District
- The Bronx Household of Faith v. Board of Education of the City of New York
- Arneson v. 281 Care Committee
- Kagan v. City of New Orleans
- ProtectMarriage.com-Yes on 8 v. Bowen
- Clayton v. Niska
- Pregnancy Care Center of New York v. City of New York
- City of Indianapolis, Indiana v. Annex Books, Inc.
- Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. v. United States
- Mehanna v. United States
- Stop This Insanity Inc Employee Leadership Fund et al v. Federal Election Commission
- Vermont Right to Life Committee, et al v. Sorrell