Is the Window Open? February Law Review Submission Season Notice Board
A few weeks back, Matt Bodie put up a thread on the winter law review submission season at Prawfs. It didn’t get too many responses, suggesting to me that the season hadn’t yet arrived. Time having passed, I’m putting this post up to inquire of our student law review readers:
1. Has your board turned over?
2. If not, when will it?
3. Do you want new articles on the day the new board moves in, or would you prefer to get used to the new digs first?
4. If you have already turned over, are you planning any theme issues that folks ought to consider submitting specialized pieces for?
5. What format do you want pieces in (especially if you are changing your previous policies).
6. Do you (still) take cash?
I will bump this thread weekly.