Welcome Business Week Readers
This week’s Business Week Online contains a reference to this blog’s postings on Judge Alito’s securities jurisprudence. For your reference, we’ve written about Judge Alito several times.
1. Solove on Alito and privacy law.
2. Hoffman on the power of Congress to subpoena Alito’s former law clerks.
3. Solove on the utility of mining Alito’s record.
4. Hoffman on Alito and securities law (Part I).
5. Hoffman on Alito and securities law (Part II).
6. While you are here, you may also be interested in posts that don’t appear on our main page, including Oman on the bankruptcy of France and the philosophical significance of the repo man, and Wenger on liability for blogging. Plus, you really ought to read our registration statement.